Membership Info ~ Associate & Commercial
The BC Association of Agricultural Fairs and Exhibitions offers Commercial and Associate Membership privileges to businesses who provide products and services to our member fairs. If you would like to participate in B.C. Fairs, keep up on what member fairs and exhibitions are doing, and have a special opportunity to display your products or services to our member fairs, then a Commercial or Associate Membership is for you.
- A complete mailing list of our 48 fairs and exhibitions in British Columbia, for use in your advertising and promotional programs. If requested one set of mailing labels will be sent to you at no charge.
- Listing in our full colour annual Fair Guide (20,000 copies distributed throughout BC).
- Listing on BC Fairs website and in our Annual Membership Directory.
- A subscription to our quaterly newsletter which is distributed both in hard copy and electronically.
- The right to advertise in the newsletter at preferred rates.
- The right to attend and participate at our annual 2 1/2 day conference held in October.
- The right to participate in all BC Fairs programs and activities. This includes showcasing (following the criteria established by BC Fairs), presentations, workshops and sponsorships.
- The right to promote your business at the annual conference at a reduced rate.
- Representation on the Association's Board by way of an elected director from within the membership.
See the listing of the current BCAAFE Associate & Commercial members.
As you can see, at $150.00 per year we are not making a great deal of money from our Service/Associate Members. What B.C. Fairs needs is your involvement and participation in our association.
View our Membership Benefits Brochure.
To renew your existing membership or to apply as a new member, please download and complete the appropriate membership application and return it to:#20 - 16655 64th Avenue
Surrey, BC V3S 3V1
New member applications will be presented to the Board of Directors for final approval.